Please join Portland State University Center for Real Estate, REEL (Real Estate Emerging Leaders) student group, ATMOS, and our esteemed industry panelists for a lively lunch time discussion on how to best lead the way to a more equitable future.
Topics discussed will include:
- How do we lead the way to an equitable and sustainable future?
- How should students equip themselves to become leaders who expand opportunity for all?
- What is the future of leadership (from an equity perspective)
- What are the best practices to cultivate accessibility, innovation, collaboration, engagement, sustainability, and transformation inside and outside of an organization?
As PSU students, our competitive advantage is our emphasis on equity and sustainability. This emphasis will prepare us to become the equitably conscious leaders that the future demands.
Moderator: Juan Barazza, Portland State University
- Pierre Towns, Human Resources Capital Consultants, Inc.
- Alisa Pyszka, Bridge Economic Development
- Rochelle Mills, Innovative Housing Opportunities
- Dave Demcak, JP Morgan Chase