Contact Portland State University
Join us for our annual NEW event in Portland, Oregon! Sponsored by Fred Meyer and Portland State University! This is a great opportunity to meet other professionals, work on some personal development skills and LEARN!
11:30: registration Opens
12:00: Networking Luncheon
1:00: Welcome and Introductions
1:15: Workshop: Revolutionize How You Think: Take your professional and personal life to the “next” level.
With Mitzi Short
The world is ever changing. Like most people you are consistently and perhaps constantly, being asked to deliver improved results-- more effectively, more efficiently. How? How might you…
• Grow sales faster than competition?
• Speed up decision making?
• Attend more of your daughter’s chess matches?
• Develop Leaders?
• Improve team collaboration?
• Go on vacation and “be” on vacation?
Creative thinking enables one to solve complex problems and to create new, fulfilling growth opportunities for their company and family.
In this workshop, you will:
1) discover your own creative style and the importance of respecting others’ styles
2) be exposed to a creative problem solving process that yields results
3) explore “best practices” for improving work-life integration
3:15 Panel: Rachel Bloom, Founder, Happy Cup Coffee; Annie Zipfel, DVP-Customer Marketing, REI; Sandra McDonough, President and CEO, Portland Business Alliance
4:15 Networking Reception
Rooms are available at the Marriott at a special price!